Fishing is good for the body and mind because it entails using many muscles in the arms and abs and because focusing only on the fishing rod and the sound of the water makes the mind relax more easily. Lake Benzone is an excellent spot for sport fishing for freshwater fish such as trout and carp. If you are looking for a weekend of relaxation and solitude, the solution could be right here, in Austis.
- Accommodation in one of the accommodation facilities in the area
- Exploration on foot of the village
- Fishing day at Lake Benzone
- Packed lunch prepared by the Cossu Bakery
- Aperitif in one of the town’s bars
- Dinner in a pizzeria
- Morning of fishing at Lake Benzone
- Lunch at the farmhouse
- Walk through the streets of the town among murals and historic buildings
Austis is located in the center of Sardinia about 90 minutes from the main airports and ports of the island.
The village is immersed in a beautiful area, where history is combined with archaic legends. Discover our traditions, genuine flavours, traditional clothes and our most beautiful monuments.
Come to Austis, natural Sardinia