A flavourful weekend is dedicated to those of you who seek the good in everything, who want to discover the flavors of the place, the gastronomic traditions and the agro-pastoral life. Come to Austis and discover our typical products and ancient recipes.
- Accommodation in one of the accommodation facilities in the area
- Exploration of the village on foot
- Dinner in an agri-pizzeria
- Visit to the educational farm of the Urru company
- Typical lunch in a farmhouse
- Visit to the laboratory of a beekeeping company and snack with honey tasting
- Aperitif in one of the town’s bars
- Dinner in a pizzeria
- Tour of the murals and stop at the bakery to purchase baked goods such as the Austis pabassino
- Excursion to Sa Crabarissa with packed lunch
Austis is located in the center of Sardinia about 90 minutes from the main airports and ports of the island.
The village is immersed in a beautiful area, where history is combined with archaic legends. Discover our traditions, genuine flavours, traditional clothes and our most beautiful monuments.
Come to Austis, natural Sardinia